Jenn and I are happy to join in the Spring Blog Carnival hosted by Pure Imagination, Candace's Book Blog and Reading Angel. Welcome to our carnival booth! If you are here, it's because you are a fan of the Tilt-A-Whirl and who can blame you?
Our challenge is pretty simple:
Leave a comment telling us the last book you read that made you feel like you were on a tilt-a-whirl--what was the last book that had a fantastic twist that left you breathless? What about it made you feel that way? No spoilers, please.
My answer is Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley. Have you read it? It made my heart race and my stomach clench because of the angst and thrills. I also recently read Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers, the sequel to Grave Mercy and found that just as twisted and mind-blowing.
So what's in it for you? You have the chance to win them! And SIGNED no less! Just complete our challenge and you are automatically entered to win!
- One winner will receive Pretty Girl-13 signed by Liz Coley
- One winner will receive a paperback of Grave Mercy and hardback of Dark Triumph signed by Robin LaFevers
- Open internationally
- One entrant per household
- Cheating results in immediate disqualification
- Winners have 48 hours to respond to notification or a new winner will be chosen
- We are not responsible for lost/damaged packages
- Ends 05/12/2013
Feel free to follow us to see reviews and the chance to enter future giveaways! Please stop by the other participating blogs for more chances to win!