Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: Top Ten Words/Topics That Make Me Buy/Pick Up a Book
Okay this was really hard for me since I pick my books from covers, authors I enjoy, and recommendations from friends. But I tried and this may possibly be the most random list ever.
2. Boys with accents
3. Travel to foreign places, ie: England, Paris
5. Dystopian settings
6. Forbidden (I just love the word forbidden)
7. Greek/Roman mythology
8. Celebrity life (I'm a sucker for stories involving a celebrity)
9. Ghost stories/hauntings
10. Vampires (I love reading all the different ways people portray them)
This is a great theme, but I'm at a loss, so excuse me if my list is a bit... awkward.
1. Retellings (Of all kinds)
2. Controversial subjects
3. Friends to lovers
4. Foreign culture
7. Schmexy men (I love it)
8. Babies (I'm a sucker for them--seriously, just ask Jenn)
What topics/words guarantee you'll pick up a book?