Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is:
Top Ten Series I'd Like to Start But Haven't Yet
1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- I know... It's shameful. I was waiting for the final book to come out to start it. Now that it's here, I will definitely be picking it up soon!
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Again, this is one that I definitely need to read. My friends keep telling me to, but I'm hesitant because hyped up books and I often clash.
3. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- I have no excuse. I love Richelle's VA series, and I definitely should be reading this.
4. Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
- My dad bought and had the first two books signed for me, but he hasn't mailed them yet! I blame him.
5. Shades of London by Maureen Johnson
- I haven't broken down and bought the first one, but I randomly received a copy of the second book in the mail, so it's moving up on my "to-read" list.
6. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
- I am planning to read this over the weekend because the author will actually be pretty close to me next week and I want to get my books signed!
7. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- It's an angel book... I seldom like angel books. But it just sounds so good and so many people have loved it that I must give it a chance!
8. The Sweet Evil Trilogy by Wendy Higgins
- I really know nothing about this series, but I like the covers... Heh.
9. Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer
- I read the first novella in the series and didn't really like it. After finishing, I was told you should read the first book before the novella. Whelp...
10. Newsoul by Jodi Meadows
- I'm on the waiting list at my local library! Soon...
What series do you need to pick up?