Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is:
Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever
1. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins - I love this series, like many others, but there were times when I wanted to hit Katniss over the head repeatedly.
2. Alice Bell from Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter - Ugh. I don't really know what to say about her. She just constantly rubbed me the wrong way.
3. Fia from the Mind Games series by Kiersten White - My review says it all.
4. Charlotte from League of Strays by LB Schulman - I really was frustrated (and loathed) this whole book, but the main character and I especially don't get along.
5. Ana from the Fifty Shades series by EL James - Girl needs to grow some lady-balls.
6. Destiny from Where There's Smoke by Karen Kelley - Destiny takes all of my pet peeves from other women and combines them in one. She's horrid.
7. Nikki from the Halflings series by Heather Burch - It's one of the instances where the love triangle keeps me from liking the main character.
8. Zoe from the Glitch series by Heather Anastasiu - The inconsistencies within the story and idiocy of the main character had me growling at the book.
9. Emma from Broken by AE Rought - Emma isn't an easy character to get along with. She gave me a lot of trouble when she went into her fits of teen angst.
10. Every character in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer - Everyone did something to frustrate me at some point. I admit to really enjoying the series, but that doesn't mean I didn't get annoyed!
What characters frustrated you?