Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is:
Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
Strands of Bronze and Gold (Strands of Bronze and Gold #1) by Jane Nickerson
- My obsession with this novel may be because of the cover...
Poison by Bridget Zinn
- This sounds so. awesome. I've heard a lot of good things about it as well!
Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
- This has been pimped out so much that I now feel like I HAVE to read it.
Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman
- All of my blogger friends have been blown away by this one. It's been on my mind for awhile and I cannot get to it fast enough!
Dualed (Dualed #1) by Elsie Chapman
- So intrigued. I need this to blow my mind.
Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West
- I can't even... This sounds so brilliant.
MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0 #1) by Debra Driza
- Gorgeous cover and the blurb as me bouncing. I need a good YA thriller!
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke
- I can't believe we have to wait until August to read this. THAT'S SO FAR AWAY. I've been looking forward to this since I first heard about it, but it seems like the release date just keeps getting farther and farther away!
Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton
- This sounds right up my alley!
45 Pounds by KA Barson
- The last novel I read with the same subject - overweight teenagers - really impressed me. I hope this one will be as wonderful!
What debuts are you looking forward to this year?