Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is:
Top Ten Debut Books (of 2012)
1. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
- This book has pretty much made all of my lists. I just love it so much!
2. The Assassin's Curse (The Assassin's Curse #1) by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- I'm reading Ms. Clarke's second novel now and I can't help but be reminded of how much I enjoyed her first novel.
3. Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi
- I loved it even more the second time around! Brilliant!
4. Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
- I only have praise for this book! I wish there was more!
5. Bonds of Earth by G N Chevalier
- This is an adult M/M novel. I was lucky enough to get a review copy from the author and it blew my mind. Lovely, love, book.
6. Slide (Slide #1) by Jill Hathaway
- Gah, I loved this book! Jill wrote a thrilling debut!
7. Swipe (Swipe #1) by Evan Angler
- I read this for a blog tour and was seriously impressed. I don't read many middle grade novels, but I think this was excellent!
8. Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff
- This book's cover is as beautiful as the writing within it. Magnificent!
9. Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions #1) by Louise Rozett
- I just adore this book. I love the humor and how relatable the life of the main character was.
10. Shadow and Bones (The Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo
- Oh hai there, beautiful world-building and gorgeous prose, let's be forever pals, 'kay?
What are your favorite 2012 debuts?