Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is:
Top Ten Authors I'm New to from 2012
1. Marissa Meyer
- Does this need an explanation? Marissa is just plain awesome (and I've met here - she's even awesome in person).
2. Carol Rifka Brunt
- Everything about Tell the Wolves I'm Home is wonderful. I cannot wait to see what Ms. Brunt comes up with next. I'm sure I'll be as blown away as I was with her first book!
3. Sarah Rees Brennan
- She's hilarious and awesome and writes hilariously awesome books!
4. Sangu Mandanna
- She writes on of the most compelling story lines I've ever read. So angsty and brilliant!
5. Elizabeth Fama
- Writes about terrifying mermaids, has a gorgeous writing style and such a nice person.
6. Gretchen McNeil
- I read Ten and it left a huge impression on me with how extremely creepy it was. I am very excited to read more of her work.
7. Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Wrote one of my favorite books of the year. I'm ready for June of 2013, when its sequel is released!
8. Jay Kristoff
- Ugghhhh, I just love the way Jay writes. His descriptions are as vivid has paintings.
9. Louise Rozett
- Ms. Rozett's debut was relatable and such a fun contemporary that I will continue to look for her work and I'm so glad that she is making a series with Confession of an Angry Girl.
10. Ilsa J. Bick
- Drowning Instinct is one of the best books ever. This book's message and palpable emotions will stay with me forever.
What authors are in your top ten for 2012?