Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is:
Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2013
1. The Pirate's Wish (The Assassin's Curse #2) by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- LOVED the first book in this series and now I NEED the next one! Too bad I'll be waiting until June. Sad face.
2. Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
- This needs no explanation.
3. Untitled (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
- HOW WILL IT END?!
4. Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School #1) by Gail Carriger
- Love this author! I'm so excited to see more of the world that she created in the Parasol Protectorate series!
5. The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) by Aimée Carter
- Seeing as the book ended on a cliffhanger, I think it's one of the books I need most from next year. I'M SO EXCITED. (I know a lot of people don't like this series, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine.)
6. Untold (Lynburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- I'm on edge after the ending of book one. I can't believe she have to wait so long for the second installment!
7. Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Confessions #2) by Louise Rozett
- I'm pretty sure that stuff I don't want to happen is going to happen and I'm going to be all sad and stuff, but I love, love, loved the first book and I'm looking forward to seeing where Ms. Rozett takes us next!
8. Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood #11) by JR Ward
- I have been waiting for this novel since these two characters were introduced. MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.
9. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- I can't believe after this, this series will be over.
10. Catherine by April Lindner
- I loved Ms. Lindner's retelling of Jane Eyre, called Jane. I can't wait to see what she does with this retelling of Wuthering Heights!
What 2013 books are you most looking forward to?