Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is:
Top Ten Favorite Books Read Since The Start of Ed and Em's Reviews
These don't have a specific order. They are just typed out as they came to mind.
1. Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
- This is the first five star book that I read and reviewed on my blog. I need to reread it before I meet Marissa next month, but I know that I freaking loved it. I'm dying to read book two, BUT NO ONE WILL GIVE IT TO ME. :'(
2. Bonds of Earth by GN Chevalier
- I was asked to review this by the author. I am so glad she contacted me because it was honestly one of the best gay romance novels that I've ever, ever, ever read.
3. Drowning Instinct by Isla J. Bick
- All I remember is tears. A lot of tears. And a dull ache after finishing. I know this is one of the best emotional taboo issue books that I've read.
4. Unspoken (Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- This book was brilliant. I don't know what else to say about it.
5. The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
- I've seen that a lot of people weren't impressed by this novel, but it was fascinating in my opinion. This is one of the best books that I've read since I started blogging, albeit I can understand why they didn't enjoy it (because it has a slow plot and build up).
6. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
- This book was so inspiring. For months after finishing it, I wanted to travel the world and meet sexy men who could show me interesting places. ...And now that I think about it, I want that again.
7. Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions #1) by Louise Rozett
- Holy crap, this book was awesome. The second book can not be released fast enough!
8. Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff
- I'm still drooling over this cover. The book was phenomenal and I can't wait to see what Jay does with the rest of the series!
9. This is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
- Zombies. Drama. Need I say more?
10. Blackout (Newflesh Trilogy #3) by Mira Grant
- The end to the great zombies series written to date. My heart still aches of this series. I need moreeeee!
What are the best books you've read since you started blogging? If you aren't a blogger, what are the best books you've read this year?